Tuesday, September 26, 2006
Life is going OH so wrong. It's just so sad that there's a certain teacher who's picking on me. She seriously has nothing better to do alright. Things she did:
Scolded me for giggling during national anthem, when the rest did too! And the loud one was not me! I giggled and controlled super hard omg.
Scolded me for not putting my hand on the table while writing. Seriously, this is just out of the limit ok! So what if my hand's not on the table when i'm writing? It's not as if it's freaking affecting my studies alright. I happy cannot issit. At least give me a freedom of writing style!
Scolded me for staring out of the window during cme! Omfg. And saying that my reaction slow just beacause i wrote like a minute after she said smth.
And today, with nothing no reason to scold me,
SHE ASKED ME TO SWEEP THE FLOOR! giving the reason that there's a sweet wrapper under my chair. Like wtf? THE WRAPPER IS NOT EVEN UNDER MY CHAIR FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE!
I've already done alot to make things better. I pin up my hair, tuck in my shirt at the front, wear nametag, use ear sticks. What else does she expect me to do! She'e now using the fact that i was, get it, WAS, best student of the mth to say things like she's disappointed and stuffs. I really don't give a damn. Take away my best student all you want! I've already resigned my fate and now, all i want to do is mug for EOYs.
During chinese and pc today, both teachers kind of scolded 2/1 for using of vulgarities in blogs, and scolding of teachers in blogs. And yes, that happens to be me. Cause seriously, i'm guilty of the above charges and among those who have blogs, i'm the only one who does both. Ohwells.
And hence, during lit, which happens to be after chinese, i broke down. Of course not in the class. I went to the toilet with the reason of eye pain. Ok, it did hurt a little =x got andre to accompany me (: haha thanks alot alot for coming out of Mr Chan's class. :D i cried and laughed like some spastic person xD
Lunched with charlie and jasmine after school at PS. Was supposed to mug maths. But as usual, hahaha.
I've decided that i shall refrain from speaking vulgarities unless i'm really feeling foul. Cause yes, it's not neccessary and it's not right to. I don't know what's gotten over me nowadays. Ohwells.
MONDAY.
sucked. zz. Lunched with charlie and jasmine at MOS again. Charlie accompanied me to hmt but on the way, i was told that class cancelled :D so we went walking around and wasted time. hahaha. I studied when i reached home! whee. I feel good (:
Things are getting so sucky nowadays. To think i broke down in school! Ohwow. I shocked even myself. hahaha. Even dearest carrie broke down. School life is horrible =/
anw friends, i've deleted the post on my trip to kukup and choir concert. Will blog on them after eoys are over (:
thanks andre for comforting me and letting me beat him, i really felt better xP thanks miss chang for letting me go toilet! xD thanks the rest who refrained me from getting moody by talking to me :D
alrights, off to dinner. then i shall be off to study!